Adjustment disorder causes difficult and often dangerous symptoms in those who have already suffered a major life stressor. A positive diagnosis is only given if the symptoms follow the stressor by less than three months. Its symptoms include sadness, a lack of interest in previous hobbies, hopelessness and lack of concentration. Depression, post traumatic stress syndrome and anxiety disorders do not fall within the diagnosis but can coexist with it.
Tag Archives | adjustment disorder with mixed emotional features
- Qualities Of A Perfect Massage
- Obtaining The Best Couples Massage In Puyallup
- 5 Tips On Choosing A Day Spa
- Pain Relief Medical Massage Therapy In Puyallup WA
- How To Choose The Finest Experts In Massage Therapy Puyallup WA
- Can Cooking Keep Stress Down?
- Reasons To Consider College Counseling
- Demetrios Gabriel: Is Laughter Needed For Health?
- What To Know About Locating A Day Spa Puyallup
- Crucial Considerations To Make When Seeking Medical Massage Therapy In Puyallup WA