Adjustment disorder causes difficult and often dangerous symptoms in those who have already suffered a major life stressor. A positive diagnosis is only given if the symptoms follow the stressor by less than three months. Its symptoms include sadness, a lack of interest in previous hobbies, hopelessness and lack of concentration. Depression, post traumatic stress syndrome and anxiety disorders do not fall within the diagnosis but can coexist with it.
Tag Archives | adjustment disorder with mixed emotional features
- The Advantages Of Considering Sleep Hypnosis
- Tips On How To Easily Find A Book On Stress Management
- Some Information On Stress Resilience
- College Counseling To Aid In The Search
- Effectively Finding Panic Away Review Posts
- Tips To Help You Defeat The Stress In Your Life
- Useful Information About Book On Stress Management
- What Are Some Strategies For Coping With Stress In Our Lives?
- Five Best Low Stress Careers
- Main Facts Relating To Stress Resilience